Juanita Bay Park
2201 Market St (btw 106th & 116th)
Kirkland, WA 98033
- Bring your own bags to clean up after your dog, because there aren't any provided.
- Beautiful Trails
- Beautiful park, lots of different birds to view throughout the year. Great blue heron in one of the pics.
- So many turtles, ducks, and other wildlife to see. Especially if you take advantage of the walkways that take you out over the water.
- Watch out for ticks!!! They pass debilitating diseases.
- A great place to walk and look at ducks. No playground, though, and the paved walkway does not loop back to the parking lot (you need to turn around and walk back when you get to the end).