Food Truck, Coffee Shop, Ice Cream
- Joyride makes its commitment to the environment a priority: they use biodegradable cups and run the truck on a quiet, fuel-efficient generator.
- Get the Mark Hamill. Espresso + chocolate + milk + ice = delicious.
- Try the buzz yogurt for afternoon pickup with some great fresh fruit toppings and classics
- Caffeinated frozen yogurt that tastes good!
- Bringing delicious Stumptown coffee to the masses! It's good for my wallet but sad for my soul that they're not parked outside my office every day.
- Try the Kubota. Three double shots of espresso!
- Try the kubota. 6 shots of espresso with chocolate powder and milk!! Excellent coffee
- One of my new favorite trucks! Good coffee and lots of local favorite sweets!
- Very tasty coffee
- Try the Stumptown Coffee
- Me & my co-workers always look forward to Park & 26th Joyride Tuesdays!
- yo, it's froyo in it's best blend! non-fat yogurt AND greek yogurt!
- Not on the menu but try a small cup of yogurt with a shot of espresso poured over it. Delicious sweet treat that combines the best of what they're known for.
- Cold brew iced coffee: Best form of iced coffee.
- What a sweet guy working the truck in Park Slope.
- Amazing coffee. Even better espresso. Very friendly service. Only here on weekends.
- I went for a small whole milk latte. While I hoped it would be a bit silkier, it was delicious. Drinks range from classic comforts to inventive & service was great.
- Iced coffee is as good as Starbucks and add a crescent for very cheap and an awesome breakfast.