The Joy Theater
- It's great to see that neon sign restored. It's amazing how this building of the moderne era has become a gem.
- Stick with canned beer. The draft beer comes in child size cups.
- It was cramped seating,hot. What are they trying to do-save $$$ ? You have a theater full of sweaty people and no a.c.?This does not make me want to come back. The staff was very friendly.
- Really cool place to listen to music live! Great bar!
- It's small enough that any spot on the floor has a good view.
- Beautiful renovation.
- It's smaller inside (than it looks from the outside) imo
- Awesome venue!! We saw sts9... Amazing
- The Joy Theater is conveniently located in downtown New Orleans, on Canal Street, within walking distance of the French Quarter and on the Canal Street streetcar line.
- SA 5/5, 10:00pm - Pedrito Martinez, The Dirty Dozen Brass Band with Preservation Hall Crescent City Revue