Jost Van Dyke Island
- British Virgin Islands: Join us for a Painkiller, the signature cocktail of almost every beach bar within the BVI chain + taste of local island cuisine from some of the most beautiful spots in the BVI
- Ivan's on Thursday nights for BBQ amazingness! Love to the Chinnerys, Callwoods and Fretts!
- Corsairs a must stop! Food and drinks!! Think out side the fox!!!
- Great food , great ppl....coco locos on jost van dyke
- JVD is my second favorite place in the BVI's. Ask for Eddie the taxi guy to take you to the top of Jost for the sunset views and stacked stones. :)
- The bubbly pool is amazing and worth the hike. Just be careful not I get swept out to sea!
- White Beach is awesome!
- Nice beach that's it!!!!
- Corsairs!! No shoes no shirt no clothes !!! No problem !! Really !!
- U want good food!!! Corsairs!! Is the place!! No question!! Often imitated never equaled!!!
- Soggy Dollar Bar is amazing with an amazing beach. There are some Jersey Shore types but it's totally fun.
- Head down to the Bubbly Pool for an amazing experience. Take your hiking flip flops & a swimsuit!
- Pain killers !
- Just walk back and forth from soggy dollar to Ivans all day.
- Beautiful sand. Busy beach
- Corsairs - best food we've found in BVI & Vinny & crew are great. Hendo's in White Bay - wonderful beach club and great people watching. Diamond Cay and Sandy Spit - gentle breeze & great snorkeling.
- An absolute must
- Lots of young people drinking.
- It's great to take a day trip from Tortola to JVD. Make sure to hit Foxys or Soggy Dollar Bar and the Bubbly Pool before you leave!
- This is my home.....ask and I'm honest