Joseph Phelps Vineyards
- Phelps preferred tasting, Seventy dollars.
- Perched on a hill with magnificent views, this vineyard has legendary cabernets and red blends butmanages to keep a relaxed and approachable vibe.
- gorgeous view, you need a special appointment for a tasting!
- Appointment full n got complementary tasting instead. best service ever!
- Loved the wines and the view!!! I will go back!
- Beautiful views, unique Sonoma Coast Chardonnay and friendly wine educators. Definitely an expensive must when visiting St Helena.
- Gorgeous view and beautiful interior!
- Do like wine? No seriously, do you like wine? Then come here and have some. It doesn't get better than that
- Improved tasting experience from the recent remodel
- Good tour and tasting, the dessert wine has always been a treat
- Known for its cabs, but the whites are phenomenal here. Gorgeous view and unpretentious service.
- The view is the best part tasting outside on the terrace, overlooking the mountains. Insignia from Joseph Phelps is a must try.
- Great wines! Disappointed about the construction --- going on for 15 months which prevented the views everyone raved about.
- Easily some of the best wines and views in St. Helena. The Eisrebe was a delicious finish to this beautiful stop.
- Everything is fabulous! The terrace tasting is absolutely the best. Also, if you're into dessert wine, Their Esribe is my favorite.
- Ask for Claude
- Heading to Alexander Valley? Visit Trione Winery for a complimentary tasting when you check in! We've got picnic grounds & are dog friendly! The wines good too!!