Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall
Concert Hall, Opera House
- The Grammy-winning orchestra is among the world's most important and performs more than 150 concerts annually, including classical, pops, family concerts and special events.
- If you have the choice between the Kennedy Center or here...definitely come to the Meyerhoff
- Best place for classical music.
- Free street parking on Mt royal St. just arrive 30 minutes early.
- Register today....Calling all women! The BSO is planning a Women of the World festival to be held in March 2012 & we want your input! http://wowbaltimore.eventbrite.com
- See the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra - a local treasure.
- The sound in this venue is top notch!
- Beautiful inside
- Music of all kinds. Pulse series is amazing
- Try and come on a night when Marin Alsop is conducting.
- The BSO + WTMD Pulse events are the best!
- Fantastic players, phenomenal music
- What's NOT good here? It's all good!
- Stay for Off the Cuff Q&A and watch people who love to hear themselves talk ask incredible questions.
- "Off the cuff" series is so interesting! Definitely try to catch one of those shows if you want to see the BSO
- Not a bad seat in the place. Enjoy a glass of wine.
- Baltimore speaker series here is great every year!
- They got a nice band... They're world famous and stuff!
- I went to c Kevin Hart's stand-up here! Cool place
- Holiday Cirque De La Symphonie.