Park Loop Rd
Bar Harbor, ME
- Work up an appetite for some of those popovers and lobster rolls after doing some awesome biking and hiking
- Romantic walk, head up for popovers and check out their larger gift shop
- It has a good restaurant with views of the pond. Don't miss it!
- An awesome fresh water pond with a beautiful 3 mile hiking trail around it. No swimming because it's used for public drinking water but they do allow kayaks.
- One of many high points in Acadia. Take the trail around: a bog walk on the western side, and more of a traditional path on the right. Celebrate with a popover, too!
- Beautiful scenery. Grab lunch here!
- This hike starts out easy, but will surprise you with some obstacles.
- Easy 3.2 mile loop around the pond with fantastic views. After your hike, stop at the restaurant for some pop overs and a drink.
- The Jordan Stream trail
- Best popovers!
- Try the Blueberry Crisp With House Made Red Raspberry Ice Cream
- Try the Crab Cakes - With green onion sauce
- The Lawn is a great spot for lunch! And always get an additional popover! What an awesome view.
- The popovers are delish as everyone says. Portions are not huge but good quality food.
- We actually saw ducks go down the waterfall nearby the bridge that goes to the creek on other side of bridgr
- Easy to walk around and a good starting location for many hikes.
- Hiking alannda mkemmel bir gzlem alan, tam kafa dinlemelik.