Grocery Store, Supermarket
7134 Sepulveda Blvd
Van Nuys, CA 91405
- LA Weekly's Best of LA 2010 pick - Best Place To Say, "Budem Zdorovy!"
- Best mets and cheese
- 1 of my favorite places to shop
- their carts suck!!!!!
- premium russian vodka.. for cheap!
- Best managers! Best employees!
- Best choice of Russian, Ukrainian, Czech beer in LA, tasty Persian foods at food court
- Jons is expensive and has a poor selection of items. Also the aisles are too narrow. It's ok if you need to get a few things.. as long as they have it.
- Avoid the meat section like the plague... Because it very well may be... But the prices are often pretty good on dry goods and canned items. Can get really dirty and smelly but it's JONS..
- Another market if you want to save $$$, check out their weekly ads that has bargain prices for fruits, vegetables & other items.
- Great for fruits, veggie and a real butcher. Deli counter expects you to ask for a taste before buying
- Best deli in the valley
- The people in this parking lot do not know how to drive. Prepare to be annoyed. Great liquor selection tho ;-)
- Super good deli. Nice staff too.