Jolly Pumpkin Restaurant & Taphouse
Brewery, New American
419 S Main St (E. 5th St)
Royal Oak, MI 48067
- Pepperoni pizza was pretty damn good.
- Good sour beers if you happen to like the style
- Better than Bastone...but it's still Bastone somehow
- Try the white fish dig! And a great northern Michigan beer selection!
- La Parcela is the best!
- Saison and Farmhouse ales. Cauliflower appetizer. Bring on the sour funk!
- Excellent farmhouse and Saison style beers. Set the standard for funk. Staff is great, too. Highly recommend Oro de calabaza and anything from the Bastone menu.
- every interaction I've had with a JP rep in the past has been 100% negative. but the staff here was an improvement. basically just sour beers. the red is my fave, but I like other sour brands better.