Filipino, Fast Food
- Packed but pretty good food. Better than KFC
- Everything! Especially the chix.
- I got the deluxe sandwich and fries. The sandwich takes extra time, but it's tasty
- Fried chicken is super crispy and delicious and the Peach Mango Pie is divine
- If you want good fried chicken then go to Stickys on 9th. This may be better than other fast food joints but no where near the best fried chicken in the city!
- A national treasure of the Philippines! Get the mango peach pie and the chicken, skip the spaghetti.
- NYT Hungry City (2/2019): "Spicy Chickenjoy; adobo rice; peach-mango pie."
- Enjoy the Philippines #1 Chicken Joy!
- Ever since 3G Capital bought Popeyes and shrank the size of the chickens to cut costs, this is the easily the best fast food fried chicken
- Extremely efficient
- Dont get discouraged when you see all the spots are taken. Wait couple minutes someone will get up and give you their seat (at least thats what happened to me) also must order the adobo fried rice!
- I like the chickenjoy & the gravy! Great food & drinks!
- Go spicy. If you dont believe me, get half-and-half and decide for yourself.
- Definitely get the ChickenJoy and Jolly Spaghetti
- This is next level in fast food dining with crowd control and security, plus staggered ordering. If it's too crowded, they will make you share a table. The spicy 3-piece chickenjoy is the way to go.
- Good fast food fried chicken
- The fried chicken. A little different from the usual American fried chicken. This has a nice flavor to it. And the staff, they are very cute and friendly.
- Great fried juicy chicken
- Its a mini-Jollibee. Chicken items. Spaghetti. No burgers or pancit. No Halo Halo!!! Still, Im happy.