216 Commercial Blvd
Lauderdale by the sea, FL 33308
- Gourmet tacos .... Trying them all
- Mexican street corn is delicious!
- So.freaking.awesome. The end
- Cathys Catch tacos IS quite a catch with crispy flash fried fish, serrano tartar, cilantro honey lime slaw and pepitas for $5.50.
- Unique atmosphere. Great, foodie-esque small menu. Amazing flan.
- Two words: Hanger Steak!!!
- Guac and chips is delicious. So is the brisket taco
- Try the T-Bird Dip
- Great food, really nice design, amazing guacamole
- All the tacos are amazing but if you can handle the heat, order them with the #34 Sauce. (Ask JoJo why it's named that!)
- Holy crap this place is amazing! I live around the corner & I can't believe it took me so long to go check it out. I never knew queso dip could be so amazing. I think I shall weep.
- Hanger Steak and Short Rib Enchilada are musts from the specials board. Always consistantly impressive.
- Gourmet street style Mexican food. Must try the chips and guacamole! And the pineapple ghost pepper sauce for pepper enthusiast.
- The sangria is served in a tall chalice (heck yes) the maple pig is divine...squid tacos are a must..the green bird taco is yumstatic. A bit pricey but most def. worth it! Oh dont forget sauce #34!
- Music a bit loud...BUT the food is so good you won't want to talk with your mouth full of those delicious flavors. Share the Mexican Street corn while selecting a taco. I had the Poppies piglet. Yum
- Great food and don't forget to check out the mirror first!
- Awesome guac! Very unique fresh tacos.
- The scallops are Great! My regular is the Seaside Sirlion!
- I used to work there food is not handle right out dated unsanitary so bad I had to quit
- Get the Guac. They do Rock the Guac!