Jojo Indian Cuisine
2/F, David House, 37-39 Lockhart Rd
+852 2527 3776
- Great Tip @JOJO: You can have the following offer with an App called LOCACLICK. Buy 3 Get 1 FREE For Lunch Buffet. It s a great deals with friends.
- Love the chicken tikka and the lamb vandaloo! Got 10% off yesterday night for just showing an app called locaclick! Booya.
- Unlimited beer with your lunch buffet ... Come prepared !!!
- Good selection of the standard Indian fare. Tasty and good value. Staff were friendly.
- Great lunch buffet but please note that the price has now risen by 40% to $140. I think it's to pay for the new interior and TVs!
- The lunch buffet is delicious and varied, and comes with unlimited beverages for a reasonable price (98 HKD plus tax). Be sure to try the mango lassi and the mutter paneer if they have it out.
- Darn good food. The claypot lamb is a favourite but you can't go wrong really.
- D taste s good...authentic indian taste
- Dhaba style Indian food. Good vegetarian options available.
- Authentic India cuisine.
- Good food, hospitable staff, reasonable price and non-vegetarian.
- Decent enough lunch buffet. Very popular though. It's always a good idea to make a reservation.
- Nice And Cheap Dinner Set For Two :-)
- Really nice place. Good food and nice staff. The lunch buffet is very varied. Good experience.
- Fanstatic indian buffet
- nice environment for a lovely dinner ... prefer the naans rather than rice ...
- Reception do not know Cantonese and English too much looks "inch" but is ok
- Great lunch and dinner buffet - very convieniently located for epic Wan Chai drinking sessions. Good dishes are Lamb vindaloo and the prawn korma, but it is generally very good.
- Great lunch buffet for 100hkd.It was Delicious.
- Good service and nice place, recently renewed. Naan and prawn curry were very good.