Johnson Creek Tavern
- Spicy shrimp gumbo, crab stuffed mushrooms, crab cakes are good
- Hands down the best seafood I have ever eaten. You HAVE to have the fresh, locally caught shrimp.
- Scenic view and shrimp
- The shrimp burgers are the best I have ever had! Yummy yummy yummy!
- when they say their ribs are fall off the bone good, they aren't lying! try them!
- Forget the Shrimp Shack, JCTs all the way! Best shrimp burger, fries, mussels, have yet to eat anything bad from there.
- I had the steak wrap. It was excellent! The southern fried pickles were also terrific! Hope I get a chance to go back!
- A lot of good options here! She crab soup is lumpy (that's a good thing) and the crab stuffed mushrooms are great also. I've had ribs here as well that are great.
- She Crab Soup - excellent! I had the Alaskan Crab Legs & they were cooked perfectly & had 3 hefty clusters! Husband had the Admiral Platter, fried & couldn't eat it all. 1st of many visits to come!
- Best hush puppies ever.
- Solid seafood selections and great view on the deck. Ideal stop for a beer on the way back from the beach.
- She crab soup is amazing
- The crab cakes are the best I've ever had, ever. The hushpuppies are great too!
- We ate here twice during this week at Fripp. It really is one of the best meals around. She Crab soup is excellent. Stuffed mushrooms are a pure sin. Ad Grouper sandwich was large and excellent.
- Loved the She-Crab soup, though it begged for roasted red pepper. Super filling. Great outdoor seating along the marsh with a view of the ocean.
- Hang your decorated dollar bill...
- This place is awesome. Food rocks and beer is cold.
- The she-crab soup is amazing!
- She crab soup good
- Yummy food! I had shrimp burger and hush puppies amazing!!!!