3835 Cross Creek Rd (in Malibu Country Mart)
Malibu, CA 90265
- Really good California style sandwiches to take away and eat on one of the nearby beaches
- Get the Black Bean Burger. You'll thank me later.
- The BEST deli spot in Malibu! Best shakes around, you get your bang for your buck, and it's one of LAs hottest celeb sighting spots! Amanda
- Best sandwhich in malibu
- Loved the Pen E Il Pollo!!
- Sandwiches are great - Portofino
- Best sandwiches and salads. My favorite place!
- Fave: Chicken Salad Sandwich, Strawberry Shake; Skip: pastrami melt
- Everything is great
- Cheese melt is delicious.
- The Malibu club is amazing on 7-grain!
- John's Garden is part of the Clean Bay Restaurant Certification Program! They are doing their part to help reduce stormwater pollution in the Santa Monica Bay! To learn more, visit
- Try the black bean burger - yum!
- Plethora of sandwiches. All delicious. Awesome service. Overall, terrific sandwich shop. I recommend the Lox.
- Awesome sandwiches
- Tomato bisque! Delicious!!! Come say hi at earnest sewn next to Nobu
- Salads at this Malibu restaurant are a treat for health food lovers & portions are huge. While Katie Lee was writing and researching GROUNDSWELL by surfing, she frequented John's.http://bit.ly/k56VHC
- Can't go wrong with surfer toasted
- Get your tan and your flirt on while munching on the amazing BLT outside on the benches. Get the coconut chocolate chip cookie with macadamia nuts for a very happy ending!
- The Chinese chicken salad is the best! Try it.