Diner, American, Breakfast
2545 N Kedzie Blvd (at W Logan Blvd)
Chicago, IL 60647
- Great place to cure a hangover
- Great little greasy-spoon in Logan Square.
- The French toast is crazy good. But be sure to sit at the counter for good service.
- Try the skillets.
- Hashbrowns were excellent, the scramble just right. The coffee was generic, but strong enough to be drinkable. And it's near the farmers' market. Perfect for pre market Sunday breakfast.
- Best mushroom omelette ever. Also: huge.
- Great affordable food. I think ill eat here everyday while I'm visiting.
- Skip the fries and go w/ eggs instead of egg whites. Both are frozen. Bacon's fresh. Eat that. Ask for extra grilled onions on your burger. Don't get xtra pickles. They're not so hot. Also, enjoy.
- The ruben is amazing, period.
- This place knows how to make a damn omelette.
- A great greasy spoon diner between yuppie bars... Try the chorizo and eggs with some hashbrowns.
- Get a rare skirt steak sandwich. Delicious and closest you can get to eating a steak with your bare hands in public without looking crazy.
- Do not go on Saturdays. The new waitress is absolutely terrible. She spends more time putting makeup on and sitting in the corner than she does handing out checks, refilling coffee or taking orders.
- .... I've never enjoyed anything I eat here yet I go back... Must be the grease
- Do this, don't do that.
- Don't come here and be vegan. Just don't do it.
- Unm.. wow. The hot dog is actually a sandwich. Don't say I didn't warn you!