Johnny's Famous Reef Restaurant
- I know you want the fried shrimp, but trust me, get the steamed shrimp with butter and garlic. Get half lemonade, half ice tea and skip the corn.
- Great place for a cheap seafood meal. Fried soft shell crabs are a good deal given the portion size. Grab and eat outside on picnic tables with a nice view of the water.
- The pia coladas are awesome! Recommend it all the time
- Great steam seafood!!! I LOVE the soft shell crabs!!
- Great place to get shitted on!
- Been coming here since i was a kid & my parents before me,best spot in city island for cheap food and great drinks.Try the tomatoe clam chowder and squeeze some lemon i promise you wont be disapoi
- Love this spot cheap food and drinks and u will always bump into somebody u know that I promise
- Pia colada and fries are delicious
- Tonys was much better .. but it burned down so I guess if you don't want to eat @ any of the other 80 restaurants this will do... the crowd is kinda ghetto.. especially in the Summer months.
- Their Calamari is great + beautiful women all around
- Skip the soggy fries. The Pia coladas on the other hand are a must have!
- Steamed shrimp with garlic, corn on the cob and a salad with homemade dressing! Delish!
- Do not get the sea breeze at the bar. SO bad
- Have a pina colada...strong and yummy!
- Anyone who knows what's up drives past all the pretenders and heads to Johnny's. Fried clams, and throw the scraps to NY's most acrobatic seagulls.
- Great price great food Pia Coladas awesome!!! Great way to spend time with great friends!
- Everything, as long as it's called seafood.
- The clams here are huge and fresh. The best on the island. Skip the fried shrimp though, they are small compared to other places.
- Cheap booze. Cant go wrong with a $5 Pia colada or $2.25 beer can.
- Quick and cheap... Love it! Also best drinks ever!!!