John Jay Park
- Outdoor pool
- There are a ton of rats in this park. Eeek!!!
- They have a new fitness area! It's awesome!!
- This is a great spot for bodyweight exercise (calisthenics). Here is a blog post with video of the outdoor gym at John Jay Park:https://yoked.net/john-jay-park-outdoor-gym
- Big rats around and in the sandbox!
- This was the dirtiest the pool has ever been in all the years I've gone to this pool. It looked like they didn't even try to clean the pool there was dirt and bugs in the water and it was just gross.
- Incredible in the summer. Free outdoor swimming, but be sure to check rules online: white shirts, certain locks only, etc.
- Biggest rats I've ever seen!
- I concur with the past comments. This park is a gem in The UES. The pool is one of the best I've ever swum at. And this park is riddled with rats. Around 530 pm in the summer = Rats Central.
- Great for kids, perfect for sitting with family or the elderly too. View of the river
- They have a cute little picnic area for lunch.
- watch out cause this park is new york city's rat central for sure - was standing on a corner chatting with a neighbor one evening and within 15 minutes counted 9 rats skittering by!
- Public pool!!!
- Lugar muito gostoso para um relax