John Hardy's Bar-B-Q
- Get the small pork plate with jo-jos and baked beans. You won't be disappointed!
- Everything is great here , you just have to Time it right. Don't order after 5 , its dry by then . I would like to see them try smoking sausage ....
- If you value your colon and the consistency of your stool, don't get anything hotter than medium.
- The place is actually called John Hardy's BBQ-Best Ribs in Minnesota hands down!
- Small pork plate, crispy jo jo potatoes, choose a side (I like fried okra). Medium sauce is my go-to. But if you like it hotter, there are plenty of choices above that.
- Pork plate! If you want more meat up the size of your plate order.
- It was amazing
- Pulled pork is good and smoky. Sauces are vinegar based. The lunch plate was heavy on the potatoes and light on the meat.
- Awesome service with a smile and awesome food.
- Pulled pork!
- Pork and ham.
- The best BBQ in town
- Butter n bread
- According to "The Philosopher", you shouldn't share your opinion of this restaurant until you try the brisket, which is phenomenal!
- My friend thinks everything sucks--the service, food, and atmosphere all are terrible! However, two others call the place "not too bad".
- Anything you order is gonna be good here.
- The garden room is like being outside
- Try the rack of big bad boy hot