John F. Kennedy Center Eisenhower Theatre
2700 F St NW (at Rock Creek Pkwy NW)
Washington, DC 20037
- The Eisenhower Theater is the only performance space inside the Kennedy Center named after an individual. In 1958 President Eisenhower signed legislation creating what would become the Kennedy Center.
- One of the smaller theaters in the Kennedy Center. Even the back row of the orchestra is pretty close to the stage.
- Great view of the Potomac!
- Tickets4Musical is the best place to get the Cheap Footloose The Musical Tickets. https://www.tickets4musical.com/footloose-the-musical-tickets
- Starbucks Coffee.
- Excellent view of the stage from all seats
- Beautiful theater. We had the absolute last row in the balcony, and the view was still great.
- The balcony seats provide a really good view! Don't be afraid to book balcony seats.
- Green Snake
- Flash Dance was amazing!!
- Shear Madness, a comedy whodunit, will be performed twice Saturday at 3 and 7 p.m. At the Theater Lab. Madness takes place in present-day Georgetown, in the Shear Madness Hair Styling Salon.
- 18:00. )