John Donut Company
1618 S Broadway (at Lafayette Ave.)
St Louis, MO 63104
- EVERYTHING IS AWESOME.
- Expect... No... EMBRACE the sassy attitude at the counter. Tolerate the quirky hours. It's all part of experience and these are some of the best donuts in town, so it's totally worth it.
- Don't eat too many donuts
- Batman is better than Superman. Sorry John.
- Sassy service and amazing, fresh, delicate, intense donuts.
- You like malibu rum? Try a coconut donut
- The apple fritters are amazing 100% will bring my friends here
- Coconut vanilla doughnut tasted like Malibu I love Malibu was very impressed by it
- Best glazed doughnut
- Y'all. Their apple fritters are unparalleled. Get twice as many as you think you'll want.
- Really great donuts, but incredibly frustrating opening hours.
- Cinnamon twists, blueberry muffins, and seasonal pumpkin muffins are all delicious
- The apple fritter will change your life.
- Great as always! Ill take their hot stuff over Krispy Kreme's red light any day.
- It smelled like heaven when I walked in!! The cake donuts were soooo moist and delicious!! This is my new donut shop
- Come after 2am for the cream filled donuts. Totally worth the wait.
- If you're lucky, Alice will greet you with some zinger comment. A good place to be a regular.