Joe Cain Cafe
Hotel Bar, Pizza, Southern / Soul
$ $ $
26 N Royal St (at Dauphin)
Mobile, AL 36602
- Honoring the man largely credited with the rebirth of Mardi Gras celebrations in Mobile, assorted menu items here also bear Joe Cain's name, including a list of "Joe Cain Party Gras Cocktails."
- service here SUCKS!!!!!!! dont expect to be served quickly!!!
- An inviting atmosphere that makes you want to put on Mardi Gras beads and stand on the corner. The man-sized muffaletta may require help to finish, and their pizza is about as big as a wagon wheel.
- Everything is so good!
- Pasta salad, fruit salad and the chicken salad.
- Artichoke Crab Dip - YUM!
- The pizzas are amazing!
- It's Miller Time!
- Wings are OK, but their homemade ranch is the diggity!!!
- Food here is great! Definitely try the pizza, it only comes as large, so bring a friend!
- Been here twice in the last two days. 30 min wait for food each time and both times I only ordered a sandwhich.