Jockey Hollow Bar & Kitchen
$ $ $
- Incredible experience in the dining room! Magnificent food, gorgeous decor and perfect service.
- Good American place which serves steaks, pastas, oysters and yummy deserts. The veggie pasta is delicious so as oyster platter.
- Refined cuisine served in a warm and inviting environment. Normally not a fan of price fix menus but with all the options it was easy to string together an amazing meal. Excellent wine list as well
- Super classic spot. Options for everyone.
- Oysters, smoked meats, cocktails, service.
- Not so great seafood tower. Unimpressed,. Great space and decor
- Vail Bar, Sunday. Servers ignored us for 15-30 min (not even menus). Oysters were good but overpriced. Food was good enough, but still overpriced. No plans to go back. Later told 2nd floor is better.
- Three different levels mean three different atmospheres! Great time, gets crowded keep your eyes peeled for a seat.
- The Vail Room's happy hour deal is excellent - half-priced oysters and a great deal on a house special cocktail.
- Great ambiance, a healthy mix of old & new. The cuisine is fantastic!
- Not bad but found it overly expensive, especially for drinks. ~ Morristown NJ
- Get the seafood app. Delish.
- New force to be reckoned with in the NJ dining scene. Chris Cannon doesn't disappoint and neither does the extensive wine list. Ask for Sam to help pair some dope wines with your dinner.