J.L.'s Open Pit BBQ
5001 Brookhaven Rd (at Eisenhower Pkwy)
Macon, GA 31206
- The hot bbq is their best sauce. Its not too hot but really adds a good taste! Check it out!
- Best BBQ place in Macon.
- not impressed! food was bland and had a funky taste. wait staff barely around. plenty of other BBQ places in town that are better than here. sonnys is right across the street! I'd rather go there!
- Not impressed at all.
- Make sure you get the smoked sausage w/ whatever you get!
- Love this place! Love the squash casserole and thinly sliced pork.
- Service is not that good. Had to asked for everything
- the food is not anything to write home about, the pulled pork was not up to par, the mac & cheese tasted like it came out of a box & the potato salad tasted gross, avoid this place like the plague
- mac & cheese tastes like it came out of a box & the potato salad is watery, the pulled pork is sub par, I have had so much better, nothing tastes homemade, I don't recommend
- Best baked beans ever
- "Get the all you can eat ribs. They are really good!" - My Mom
- Tasteless food and a very unpleasant wait staff .
- Avoid this place! BBQ sauce is bland, catfish sandwich had good crunch but no catfish flavor... it could have been ANY fish! I'm a sausage & potato salad fan. This was bland & charred. Terrible meal!