$ $ $
56 South St
Morristown, NJ 07960
- Very good food excellent service
- Perfectly grilled dry-aged steaks, BYOB, and a nice atmosphere. This place deserves a higher rating.
- Best steak place in town and a brig your own. The steaks are cooked perfectly. All the sides are excellent too.
- The creamed spinach and the apple bread pudding are de-lish!
- Excellent food and wine!!
- Excellent! 5 stars! My aunt & uncle have standing reservations and the staff treat them like royalty- amazing salmon and wonderful asparagus!
- Bland bland bland we didn't even finish what should have been a great 2 steaks ribeye dry aged and 10 oz filet were terrible
- The tuna tartare is spectacular (along with everything else they offer here)