3000 Royal St, New Orleans, LA 70117
New Orleans, LA 70117
- Best grilled cheese sandwich I've had. The Homemade sourdough bread is excellent
- Best breakfast spot in New Orleans. Omelets are killer and the breakfast sandwich is phenomenal. Bring your own bottle of champagne for mimosas for Saturday/Sunday brunch and there's no corkage!
- Pretty good
- Great food for a quick afternoon bite, also open 7 days a week starting in April!
- A remarkable Reuben sanwich is served on house-made bread.
- Awesome food!
- Grilled cheese was fantastic. Bathroom is kind of sketchy.
- House-baked bread, friendly service, and yummy soups make it so that I can't for the life of me understand why it is never that crowded. Perfect for your non po-boy cravings.
- Cuban sandwich rocked. Potato salad was flavorless
- Very good sandwiches in an old-school corner joint.
- Good no nonsense food. Friendly staff. You might be inclined to go here for sandwiches rather than salads. But their salads are great too.