Jimmy's Tavern & Grill
American, Burgers, Steakhouse
- You must try the Honey Buffalo Strips (small plates section) They are absolutely delicious!!
- Don't ask for ranch dressing or apple juice... They don't have it.
- Try the fried pickles!
- All the pub food here is simply some of the best prepared food I've ever had
- Awesome food and great service
- Great atmosphere, nice simple menu, lots of choices
- Not good.waitress forgot to deliver soup, lobster roll had too much other things besides lobster, fish and chips can't hold a handle up to Legal Seafoods.
- Good burger but slow service around lunch time.
- Burgers are one of the best I've had! They have a $5 burger Monday special, so long you get a drink. Great meal for less than $10, and cheaper than other fast food places around it.
- 2 words: Burger Monday!!!
- Awesome steak tips!
- Great Monday Night $5 Burgers!!!! Great margaritas too
- $5 burgers on Mondays!
- Staff is super friendly and ready to help. The menu is somewhat small. Took about 45 minutes to get our food once we placed our order, when we did receive our dinners it was average.
- The food is great. Worth the money
- Amanda is an awesome waitress! Super friendly and helpful!
- $5 burgers on Monday nights!
- If you like medium steak, ask for medium rare!!! Their medium is medium well!!! $20 piece of steak, should be able to cook it right!!!
- Try the beer battered onion rings.
- 3rd time here nevr had aproblem..