Jimmy's American Grill & Bar
990 Avenue of the Americas (at W 36th St)
New York, NY 10018
- Miguel is the best bar tender
- Here's a tip: DON'T FUCKING COME HERE! 75% OFTHE STAFF SHOULD BE FIRED....SERVICE SUCKS MORE THAN A HOOKER WITH HERPES IN HER MOUTH!
- Food was pedestrian. Onion rings were abysmal. The drunken Santa Clause brawl was absolutely spectacular!
- Worst place ever. No one speaks english and it's way too expensive. Don't eat here.
- keep walking. there are better restaurants with better food near by. nyc is the dining capital of the world so you can easily do better than this place.
- What JJ, what!
- Cardpio simples para um lanche rpido para quem est passeando
- Excellent atmosphere, nice music, very good service and gay friendly
- Everything like a diner with a restaurant flare
- Los huevos revueltos al gusto los preparan excelente. Y los meseros hablan espaol tambin por si les quieres explicar tu propia especialidad. Abrazos.
- Mal servicio y lento. Estaban ms pendiente del mvil que de nosotros. NO COMER AQUI.
- Buenas panquecas y wafles
- DO NOT EAT HERE. Somehow they managed to get other people's (green) food all over our food and under the plates and they still served it! Absolutely disgusting hygiene/service. Worst place in New York
- Nice casual place. Here you can order a typical American breakfast: eggs, omelette, ham, toasts.
- Don't get the red snapper. Its scaly
- The T-Bone Steak is delicious
- No. Turn around.
- I don't recomend this place, because they are really slow and the food is not that good.
- The place isn't nearly as bad as some tips here. The waffles were great and so was the omelette. Not the best, but definitely a bit better than average.
- Food was good and reasonable, nice atmosphere.