Jimmie & Sook's
- Visit the bartender Carl and ask for a pumpkin pie shot <3
- 20 minute wait....try an hour world....
- This place is the best in Cambridge!
- Chicken nachos are to die for - baked in the oven with fresh tomatoes and jalapeos. Pair that with homemade Bloody Mary mix and you have yourself a happy day folks.
- Excellent lunch buffet!
- Just adding to the last tip, you can only make a reservation if you have five or more people.
- Great live music on Thursday nights ... and the chicken and dumplings is phenomenal!
- Crab, beer and ambiance rock!
- Crab dip is divine and margaritas are delicious!
- The cream of crab soup is delicious! The crackers weren't good, but the soup doesn't need them. The crab was tender and fresh. Yum!
- Those rocking chairs tho
- One groom short.....
- Fosh specials. Mmmm
- Yummie food cute bar. Best cream of crab!
- Cream of crab soup. Friendly, slow service. My soup came out cold
- Seafood nachos! And ask to sit on the patio.
- Maryland Crab soup tastes so good.
- Jimmy bites!
- Get the cream of crab soup! Yummy
- Tuesday is steak night. Good deal.