Jim Dandy's Fried Chicken
Fried Chicken, Southern / Soul
11328 S Vermont Ave (at Imperial Hwy.)
Los Angeles, CA 90044
- Oh. "Fritters" are hush puppies.
- A great plate of fried chicken can be high art these days Farmshop, Bouchon and Cube Marketplace all serve spectacular, if pricey, versions.
- Only 4 layers of bulletproof glass. Not bad!
- GHETTO! lol
- Opened 1969. One of two survivors of the 60s-70s national Southern-fried chicken chain. Cool signs.
- Excellent chicken
- Chicken was ok. Too greasy, though. I prefer Popeyes. Customer experience was something else! It's like a prison in there.
- Always get fritters
- Bulletproof glass tripped me out dawg. But i ain't gon lie.. This shit is so good it should be illegal
- Love the fritters!!!!!!
- My favorite chicken place! 3 piece spicy, Xtra powdered suger on ma fritters please! Dont mind the bums
- They fry the chicken perfectly! Crispy skin and juicy meat. The fritters are great also!
- Closed due to rodent infestation