Jillian's Lucky Strike
Bowling Alley, Nightclub, Bar
- If you expect to bowl on the weekend, get here early; it gets PACKED on Friday and Saturday night.
- Great atmosphere. You can play pool,ping pong, & bowl. I suggest any of the pizzas. They're great
- Since the place is huge many people don't realize they have a great roof deck. Limited to 45 people so make sure you get there early.
- Bowl In style at Lucky Strike! One of Boston's best bowling allies. Remember life's more fun when you're keeping score!
- Nice place for a group party!! You can play pool, billiards, ping-pong, and many more things while you have food and drinks. Lots of flat screens to watch sport games as well. Good music!
- Check out their bowling leagues!
- FullMooN in the Town ;D
- Bowling and mozzarella sticks
- 70,000 square feet and 3 stories of entertainment. Pool hall, bowling alleys, dance club, and restaurant.
- These people are terrible. Plastic pint glasses for over priced beers. Not impressive.
- Try the Punching Bag machine and try to get over 800 points.
- Lucky strike has the worst selection of bowling balls and lowest quality lanes I've ever played on. Other than that, it's a fun place to hang out.
- This place is huge! 3 floors of fun, you really can't get bored here because there's so much to do. Play pool, relax and have a beer :)
- It's awesome when they harrass a group of 12 paying customers because they turn 21+ at 8:30 on a Wednesday night. Also, don't you dare wear a hat.
- Good times, bowling, billiards...
- Take a break for a little fun with luxury lane bowling in the Fenway area. Reservations recommended Thursday through Saturday evenings. Can be a bit busier during Fenway events.
- Cool arcade here, but mostly geared toward kids. Loved the giant Space Invaders. Good pool hall too, assuming its not reserved for a pool league.
- second floor redone, awesome arcade.. would 10/10 recommend
- The staff could have been friendlier and the food a little higher quality. The salad was shredded lettuce, the fries were over cooked. They've got fun activities though (pool, ping pong, bowling).