Jewish Museum of Maryland
15 Lloyd St
Baltimore, MD 21202
- Free admission on Sundays in October.
- Check out the museum's high school program, Lessons of the Shoah: An Interfaith Dialogue.
- Catch a glimpse of Maryland's Jewish past by visiting the museum's exhibits along with the Lloyd Street and B'nai Israel synagogues, which date back to the mid-1800s
- Stop by on First Thursdays 6-9 for free admission, food & drinks, and entertainment!
- Chosen food opening!
- Everyone has the right to seek and to enjoy in other countries asylum from persecution.
- Fabulous museum and too often overlooked. Tours at 1 and 2:30.