- Our vendors mean no harm. They just want a hand up. They're great people if you take the time to get to know them! :)
- Instead of ignoring Streetwise, a simple no thanks goes a long way! Also much more humane.
- Avoid eye-contact with street wise for a hassle-free exit!
- The employees are very friendly
- When shopping here, I read Butternut brand loaf of bread as Butternaut. I thought "finally a bread company that appeals to my astronaut side"
- The chicken strips and fries are great!
- This place is super nice the best ever
- If you hate crowds, don't shop at 5pm.
- If Red Box line is too long, head over to Blockbuster. Oh, too soon?
- Self check-out is super quick!
- Worst customer service I've seen of all grocery stores!
- It was clean, with a great layout.
- Decided to switch it out and forego my usual wings and go for grilled and fried chicken instead. Pretty tasty.
- I wish the vegan selection were more extensive
- Menu at the bar upstairs has expanded significantly; a great place to sit and chill after grocery shopping
- The wing bar's not bad. Pick up some and head upstairs to enjoy with a cold pint.
- Good drinks, food seems microwaved
- Much bigger and welcoming than the old one, still lacking in the Osco department even though it's branded Jewel-Osco
- Just went to the grand opening of the new rebuilt building. A couple of stand outs are a sushi bar, burrito bar, other food bars and a liquor section with a bar and self check outs.
- Not the cleanest Jewel in the city.