Sandwiches, Salad, American
- Go to Jetties and try the Nobadeer sandwich - it is phenomenal!
- the surfside is the only true choice - get it with onions!
- Tom Nevers sandwich, is like turkey club to the second power of nomnest. More tips & pics @ www.nomnomboris.com
- Order a sandwich preferably the Nobadeer. Don't be a punk like Luke Russert and only order a salad.
- The Nobadeer and the Surfside are awesome. All sandwiches are probably amazing, but these two are so good that I've never gotten anything else.
- Don't just get the Nobadeer -- there are other great options. Split halves with a friend!
- Want to try having Thanksgiving dinner in sandwich? Try the Nobadeer. One of the best sandwiches DC has to offer. Enjoy!
- Awesome, awesome sandwiches. Try the Nobadeer - it's Thanksgiving in a sandwich and it's wonderful.
- Create your own salad and sandwiches, really fresh
- Surfside. No other sandwich comes close.
- The Summer House is delicious in the summer months. A little messy though so take an extra napkin for clean up.
- Sponsor of the mighty, mighty BlueClaws!
- Best turkey in town. Get the Nobadeer.
- Surfside sandwich is amazing
- The turkey and dressing dinner is a great value.
- Surfside on toasted multigrain plus mayo is a killer sandwich.
- The pasta is better than the chilli.
- The pasta is awesome! Go for dinner.
- Their sandwiches are delicious!
- Surfside or Nobadeer!