Jeti Kuala Selangor Seafood Restaurant
$ $ $
No. T26, Pasir Penambang
Kuala Selangor, Selangor 45000
+60 3-3289 2917
- Very good service n food nice as always. .
- Crab is great
- Basically everything is nice here,not vry pricey plus river view. Thumbsup!
- Kam heong crab and fried hou jien with egg was quite nice. Fried morning glory was kinda failure cause its not spicy enough my liking, but the vege is very fresh though.
- Good service
- Most of the food out of stock but didn't mention early, after some of the dish. This finish, tat finish.
- Wifi PW: wifi123456789
- Fried sotong ijibang (Y)
- Was here last year and that was great. Now: chewy lala and fish not fresh :( Can get better seafood in KL!
- Disappointed with the meal and the service
- We ordered 8 dishes... None of that taste good! None...!!! Pui...! Don't come... And seafood no Fresh...and Expensive and service sucks and Die LaLa!
- Good and affordable seafood. Not to mention with good view :)
- 3.3477946, 101.2515954
- Seafood porridge, gong bou "baby" sotong, oyster omelette, soup lala. all time favourite
- Salted Egg Squid is good, the Kam Heong Crab isn't anything spectacular but pricey. The serving of vegetable is very generous though.
- Food is so-so only
- Signature Steamed Fish & Salted Egg Deep Fried Squid are the MUST order here. Don't go for Mantis Prawns here, go for fresh prawns instead. Reasonable price too. -Penang Kia Food Critique-
- Milk crab with freshly baked bread dipped in curry sauce.
- The seafood here is fresh and the price is reasonable. Taste good too.
- Seafood damnly nice