Library, Art Gallery, School
201 E Broughton St (Abercorn St)
Savannah, GA 31401
- The Jen Library is one of the largest art and design libraries in the nation. Built in 1925, its former use was as the Maas Brothers department store.
- Waaaayyyy to loud
- If you're going to be doing lots of work go to the third floor, it's usually quieter and not as frigid. Plus there's little isolation cubicles if you're easily distracted.
- Doing homework in the mac labs.
- Invest in a Starbucks vacuum sealing mug, best way to sneak coffee in :)
- During break they're closed Saturday and Sunday so make sure to return your books the Friday after classes!
- Best place to do your hw
- Beautiful! Recently renovated to reflect users style. Setup for comfort, with lots of tech tools and knowledgeable staff. Cartoon collection is awesome! Must have student id to access facility
- There is a huge light table on the far end of the library on the third floor.
- Take advantage of the writer's studio, they r the best, super nice and professional experts.
- Computers, books, peace and quiet...
- Its true, Jen Library does in fact have Final Cut Pro on the Macs.
- At the library doing research and creating a webs ite in Dreamweaver. I love books.
- The library houses over 130,000 volumes of art and design.