2100 Epcot Resorts Blvd (Disney's BoardWalk)
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- Remember to show your cast ID for free cover.
- Get Scotty to play Rainbow Connection!!
- False advertising! There are no jelly rolls here!!!
- Come early to get your stamp... Then you're free to come back and cut the line when it gets busy!
- Johnny ROCKS!
- The piano player Ray McGee looks like George O'Malley
- Make sure you get up and dance. You're in Disney, you can be a bit ridiculous.
- A fun way to cap off your night at Disney. Usually have drink specials each night. Kinda expensive cover for one bar - get there early for your $'s worth. Review: http://tinyurl.com/csdey5k
- Music is lame, try Howl at the Moon on iDrive instead
- $10 bucks and your song gets bumped up the request list! Tip the piano players, they are the reason you are here!
- It's like Howl at the Moon --without the cigarette smoke.
- Make sure you check out this sing-along, dueling piano experience. It's a blast! - Lisa Deutsch
- a must do!!!!!!!
- Watch-out if move tables and a tip is left... You might get accused of taking it...the bouncers have never been to a bar in a BIG city!
- The ONLY place in the US from this trip (including Miami, Key West, New York) that kicked up a fuss about UK driving licence as ID. Sorry Disney, I'm not carrying my passport when need it to get home.
- Mike is the best bartender!!! Seriously.
- Wooooo dualing pianos, party time:)
- One of the best music places I've been to so far! Awese show & amazing artists
- Don't go on a Monday! Nothing but elderly people requesting Jimmy Buffet...very disappointing.
- Ask daniel deal to play "dream on"!