Jelly Belly Visitor Center
Candy Store, Office, Snacks
- Take the free tour before going to the store!
- Make sure to take the FREE tour you learn all about how jelly belly's are made and at the end you get a free small package of jelly beans and dropped off right bye the store
- This is a warehouse and you get to see videos of the manufacturing process. And real Jelly Belly art. And free samples.
- Wow. Butter popcorn jelly belly bean is scary delicious
- Free tour + Free Jelly Belly paper hat + Free sample bag = Happy Family :)
- Disappointing tour. I want to actually see candy production, not a ride around the warehouse watching videos.
- The train tour is fun for all ages - you will watch a video detailing how Jelly Belly Beans are made! And don't miss a stop at the sample bar to Mix and match flavors!
- Cute cheesy train tour of warehouse with some good history ... Nice taste test bar ... We had fun ... Remember tour is free & you get a sample bag. Liked chili mango bean :)
- The tour is mainly a train ride around their shipping warehouse with videos but it's free and you get free jelly bellys so it's still worth the stop.
- Free tour... because you drive around a warehouse and watch videos on the wall. Either there's no factory, or they just don't show it to you. The free Jelly Bellys at the end made it worth it because
- TAKE A FREE TOUR AND GET A FREE SAMPLE BAG OF DIFFERENT JELLY BELLY BEANS BUT UNDERSTAND I AM WARNING YOU THAT THEY HAVE PUT SOME NASTY ONES IN THE FREE BAG OF FLAVORS OF BARF,BABY WIPES, DOG FOOD, B
- Take the tour and get a free sample of Jelly Beans! Don't forget to wear your hat!
- El tour es genial... gracias por las muestras, deliciosas
- I love the tasting center!!
- Wouldn't recommend the tour for very young kids...it's pretty boring & they'll get antsy! It's free, but it's just a train ride around the empty warehouse & you watch 5 videos about Jelly Belly. Zzzzz
- It's worth going for the tasting bar and the bags of mistakes.
- Jelly Beans?
- Don't take photos on the tour train. Or try again after they tell you not to. I almost got kicked out!
- This place is awesome. Jelly beans of all flavors
- Love the decorations gets the kids excited for the tour