Jekyll Island Club Hotel
- You will appreciate this place even more if you walk around the grounds with the theme song of Downton Abbey playing on your phone
- get a heavy pour from the Lobby Bar and head to the Pool Bar & Grill to close the night.
- Go to The Courtyard at Crane for lunch and try to Sesame Tuna Salad!
- Asked if there was a porch to sit on for non-smokers. Reply from @JekyllClubHotel: "all of our rooms are non-smoking but we do not restrict smoking on any of the outdoor areas around the hotel.
- Recommended by Travel and Leisure.
- Beautiful historic location.
- Historic beauty
- Awesome old world charm. Very, very eco-friendly! Recycling, linen saving, all the good stuff.
- Take the Concierge hotel tour!
- The concierge gives tours at 2PM during the week. If the presidential suite is unoccupied, you can enjoy a fabulous view from the turret.
- Pack plenty of bug spray- the bugs are brutal. Other than that, it feels like you are in the movie, the Great gatsby
- Just love it when they have the Lowcountry Boil!
- Come for the music. Stay for the fun.
- Love the cafe solterra iced tea!