Jeju Korean Restaurant
Taman Bukit Indah (22, Jalan Indah 15/3)
Johor Bahru, Johor
- Great service! Yummy bbq beef and pork!
- Come early its pack
- BBQ smoked duck and spicy chicken and leek soup is my usual favourite order. The smoked duck is flavourful and tender. The soup has rich addictive taste.
- Opened by Koreans, resonably priced and authentically original
- Real Korean Food...I guarantee it as I am Korean..
- Suit my taste, free ice cream, service ok
- Price is affordable
- Wifi password: welcomejeju18
- Delicious seafood
- I always love this place but can't go too often a bit pricy, anyway all Korean restaurants are expensive. I enjoy not only the food but lady is very friendly.
- Yummy BBQ meat with 15 different type of refillable side dishes. Free tea and ice cream potong. All was good except the pancake should be crispier!
- The side dishes is not authentic, too localized. The seafood pot is tasteless, and the seafood not served freshly. Feel disappointed. Cost rm46 per pax.
- The thing, I love to come here, is this Local ice-cream. You can't find elsewhere because it's exported to Singapore
- Good food with reasonable price. They offer 15 refillable side dishes.
- Excellent BBQ pork!
- Try their everything!!! Every dish is good!
- Great food! Manager/boss is a Korean Agassi (young lady). Authentic taste!