Jefferson Park Golf Course
- Get the first tee time on a weekday and play the back 9. Great way to start off a morning!
- Get the Jefferson Park burger dip - it's legit, but wait till after 18. Too big for a bite at the turn!
- Inexpensive and fun. Ive never had to wait, or pay more than 20 bucks. Hit up happy hour to save even more.
- A Premier course. $40 gets you 18 holes, a cart, and a hotdog and drink.
- Front nine mostly sucks, back nine has some good holds. Cool scene around the clubhouse because of the diversity of people. Hang around the putting green, there's always a game.
- Don't play the 3 par it sucks. You're teeing off of mats and the so called fairways are dirt. Jackson is much better!
- Good beginners course and fairly inexpensive at least it was for twilight
- The golf course, community center, playfields, and lawn bowling green continue to be heavily used. Projects in this park revitalization effort include new walking paths, gardens, and a new gymnasium.
- Be a 'muni rat' like former world #1 golfer Fred Couples, who started playing here.