2201 Clay St.
Denver, CO 80211
- The park is a great big valley. The playground is particularly lame however.
- Beware the park ranger wholl write you a ticket if your dog is off lead.
- Small park and neighborhood near the football stadium. The builders are getting a foothold, it's changing rapidly.
- Check out the free concerts on the last Sundays of the summer months with vendors and food trucks! jpun.org
- No more Atlas Bootcamps here :-( but Blunt Force Training Bootcamps are right around the corner at 2031 Bryant Street, corner of 20th and Bryant facing Mile High and i25. Hot pink door! :-)
- I saw some random kid taking a dump on a tree here about a month ago. It should be gone now but be careful.
- If you are an early bird they have some fitness boot camps here m-f at 5 and 6am that happen. They are run by "fitness by atlas"