The Jefferson Hotel
- The renovated hotel pays luxurious homage to the president with Monticello-inspired design (parquet floors; toile de Jouy drapery).
- Exceptional in every way - from the subtle accents of an impeccable decor to the mixologists and meals, and the gracious staff - beautiful experience. How a meal with friends should be convened!
- Best shrimp cocktail I've had in YEARS. The horseradish crme fraiche, cocktail sauce makes all the difference.
- BDD Approved
- The evening bartender here makes the best gin and tonic I've ever had. I highly recommend that you spend some time here!!
- Try the "Zaldivar". It's vodka with LOTS of bitters!
- Beautiful, clean, kind staff. Don't miss the cocktails at Quill, the hotel bar.
- The staff is courteous, friendly, and extremely helpful. You will be pampered from the moment you step foot inside the hotel and it will continue, every minute, throughout your stay!
- Quill, the piano bar at this boutique downtown hotel, is a great place to meet up for a coffee or cocktail. There are lovely couches and it's always quiet.
- This is how the Jefferson does vodka soda. Sweet.
- The Jefferson hotels bar serves excellent winessome dating back to the 1800s.
- on the way to elevator, look right & you'll see documents signed by Jefferson hanged on the wall
- Made our South's Best List! After a two-year renovation, the 99-room, 1923 Beaux Arts beauty (just four blocks from the White House) isnt new, but its new to you.
- Best of place to stay in DC
- During fall-spring semesters Friday nights after WPS COSMOS lectures, you'll find over a handful of DC phD intellect it-crowd thinkers steep in scotch & passion sci-philosophy debates in the rear bar.
- US News is Correct! They say #2 in US. I think it's the best! Service, perfect. Your wish is their command. Rooms, beautiful. Water pressure, big.
- They exceed your expectations every time. Ask for something once & it will be handled and taken care of on all future visits. My DC hotel on every visit if possible.
- Bitches Who Brunch's Best Bites 2016 winner for Best Classic Breakfast
- The Bitches say: A. The Jefferson maintains its reputationas a chic & charming boutique hotel with impeccable service. Its one of my fave spots for a cocktail, business breakfast, or upscale brunch.
- Over the top service in a very traditionally elegant hotel that makes you feel like Frank Underwood.