Steakhouse, American, Cajun / Creole
- Best bartenders in town! Friendly and fantastic.
- Great happy hour 4-6 with great appetizers
- Cajun...eat Cajun anything
- Love this place! Bartenders & wait staff really make you feel appreciated. Veggie pasta is awesome!
- Buddy Bowl...wow!
- Definitely get the pork chops. Steak is good but pork chops are to die for.
- Great food! Family style breakfast is awesome!
- Great sweet potato fries
- Can't go wrong with the chop and rib combo. Keep in mind individual servings will serve a small army.
- Bartender Cassidy may be the most beautiful woman I've seen...ask her for a Moscow Mule!
- Make sure to get the spicy sauce for the chops...
- Before a Twins game, stop at Hoyt's for a great appetizer and a beverage at a nice price. Valet parking makes going to the game easy. -Suggested tip from Kelly O., Safelite associate
- To park for the game, valet, and then head, its perfect... In all honesty, the food here is not that great...
- Come Hungry..Great Brunch!!
- Catfish sandwich!
- ANYTHING is great here! Take your pick and enjoy!
- 1st time hating it here & still upset I wasted $40. Some of the calamari didn't seem fresh, fries were different & a little too salty, never got my salad. Catfish & sangria were good.
- Worst dining experience that Ive had in Minneapolis. Over priced and slow service
- Amazing wine and chops! The staff is unbelievable, definitely recommend this for the entire experience!
- Great apps especially Buddy Bowl, Crab Cakes, and Pig Wings. Make a meal of Cajun Tenderloin Tips with sides (ask to have asparagus grilled).