- This has nothing to do with food but I like their jeans and shirts. -Ed Cotton, Top Chef
- Go upstairs and check out the jewelry in the Crew Cuts section! It's cheaper because it's for kids, but still so wearable!
- JCrew's accessories department has really stepped up their game. The spring shoes are gorgeous and the new store's sculptures and lighting are as pretty as the clothes.
- The nicest bathrooms in all of NYC
- I discovered their pixie pants last week. And they are the greatest. A bit pricy...yes ...98-110. But the stability, quality and (hopefully) longlasting fabric will make up for it.
- Cheryl in the Men's Shop was so sweet and helpful I hope she's there every time I go in.
- Men's shop is now on 3rd floor. Wear your hiking boots.
- Check out the amazing renovations! Two whole floors for women now and an amazing third floor for men's apparel and shoes.
- Check out line is generally shorter upstairs
- Pretty bad experience I had when visiting this store. The staff is rude and the prices don`t match with the quality. I don`t recommend to shop here
- Maybe my favorite J.Crew in the city. Awesome selection of menswear and limited edition collections on the third floor. Take the stairs!
- Try on their bridesmaid dresses in the back!
- Limited sizing.
- Check out the sale upstairs. There's boyfriend couches there too.
- This is my favorite J. Crew in the city (or anywhere really). Always a great selection plus TONS of sale items! I try to get here at least once a season.
- Classic J.Crew.
- If you are a student, show your student id at checkout and get 15 percent off your purchase. This also includes final sale items.
- Elevator is slow and small, be warned
- I am a J Crew fan. Always!
- Best J.Crew in the city! Don't forget to peak upstairs. Men's on the third floor.