Jazz at Lincoln Center
- If you love jazz, you will have the best time here. This venue at the Frederick P. Rose Hall is the place to watch remarkable performances and concerts. Three different listening spots are in store.
- If you wanna go inside the club on Friday, make a reservation first, it's full
- timos shows de jazz. Fique atento na programao para no perder, lugar incrvel e preo acessvel.
- Don't bother eating here. Music is great, though.
- Jazz lover's heaven.
- Valentines Day & Christmas concerts are the best!
- Great views from this space onto Columbus Circle.Perfect for a date night with cocktails and a dose of jazz.
- Love the late night show especially their dance night!
- You can take your drink into the performance, so get some wine and why not make it a tumbler!
- Great views from this space onto Columbus Circle, great for NYE dinner and jazz.
- Marilyn Maye Im Dizzy Room. Great.
- Great venue space & cool staff
- Great Jazz and very nice view
- What an incredible venue!
- The Appel Room overlooks Columbus Circle. Performances start at twilight, and as the music heats up, the stage backdrop turns into nighttime. A magical transformation!
- The Appel Room is a lovely and intimate venue for a show. It has stunning views overlooking Columbus Circle and the bottom of Central Park.
- Juzz music
- Incredible concert hall
- You get discount with student ID
- Love the late night show, check the schedule before you go.