Jay International Food Corp.
Grocery Store, Food & Drink, Butcher
3172 S Grand Blvd (at Connecticut)
St Louis, MO 63118
- Best store in the city of STL to find international food. Things you probably have never taste. Try guava, the big avocados or some other exotic foods. The big plantains are great and the meat too.
- Great for picking up hard to find produce and spices. Can never level without something new and exciting in my basket.
- The yellow blocks of tofu are amazing!
- I love this store, normally I have to drive far or hunt down for some of my favorite edibles
- Great place for produce! Fresh and much cheaper than the grocery store.
- Great place to buy spices and things you've never heard of.
- Cheap bulk herbs. Great ethnic food items. Cheap raw bones for dogs. Try the longanitza sausage, the scallion pancakes, and the Ube ice cream.
- Great international grocery store, large variety of stuff I have never seen before but prices are great to try something new.
- Such a great selection. I love everything about this place. I pick up Pocky & Wasabi Peas just about every time.
- Such a great deal! Chicken wings for $1.89 a lb. a great selection of rice, fully peeled garlic cloves are such a good price & so easy to use. I love my Pocky, Panda Cookies & Wasabi Peas I get here.
- Great selection and you can get Cafe Du Monde coffee with chicory cheap!
- Csn there be a better place for the stuff you really want that the mainstream grocery stores don't have!
- So much love.