Jay Hood Wright Park
Park, Playground, Dog Run
- Do not underestimate the awesomeness of this park. Great place to relax and an amazing view of the GW bridge at the top. Its so adorable to see all the kids playing on the playground.
- Can you spot what looks like a giant metal stick of chewing gum? It's scientific art. Add this to your to-do list and see why WNYC's Radiolab host Jad Abumrad says its a must see in the park.
- If you're up in this neck of the woods on a nice spring day, it's worth coming to this park to relax while taking in amazing views of the George Washington Bridge.
- And relax in the sun!
- Happy 175th Birthday, J. Hood Wright: 11/5/11
- Handball court love this court many games played on it
- Really good park for tots . Is big and has a beautiful view of the Manhattan bridge
- Didn't know I drove by there ;)
- Ideal para relajarse y pasear a las mascotaa
- If you work at CUMC this is an awesome place to spend your lunch break.
- Watch out for a medium black dog named Hugh. It's attacked my dog twice now and the owner let's him off the leash.