Java Jazz & Soup Nutz
3350 Lower Honoapiilani Rd (at Kaanapali Shores Pl)
Lahaina, HI 96761
- Best place for iced coffee in the morning.
- Great help. Good music. Fun times.
- Love this place, had to come back for dinner. The Angel Hair Pomadoro with Fish was very nice. Best to break up the fish and stir through the Angel Hair.
- Huevis rancheros were awesome!
- Fun place, wacky decor, mediocre coffee.
- Jazzy drum and bass at 6:30am... I like that!
- The latts (and food) are all really good - even after not being here in four years. They've sill got it!
- How many Barbies can you find? We counted 33.
- In a quandry about what to order? Just lick the residual syrup off the table enough to sustain you calorically for at least 4 hrs.
- Breakfast burrito is bomb! And my husband swears the chocolate chip pancakes rock!
- Eclectic, so it is great if that's what you like. Proprietor is great. A bit pricey, but that is no surprise given its proximity to all of these resorts. I'm a bit surprised it was not even more.
- Food was ok. Live music most nights is great. The racist propaganda on the walls.... unacceptable.
- The French toast is great . Always, always get the Persian team. Hot or cold its amazing
- Bagels and Lox is so fresh! Uncle Mikes loco mock is to die for!
- Live music daily! Tirimisu is great!
- Bonnie's omelet was delish! Nice eclectic place for breakfast and they play jazz music!
- Really lovely coffee
- The huevos rancheros here are absolute perfection.
- The best iced mocha I've had in a long time!