The Java Bean takes coffee seriously. So seriously, in fact that they list their requirements for a barista on their websites. Along with this philosophy they create some of the most intricate and decadent coffee in Seattle.
2920 SW Avalon Way (at W Seattle Bridge)
Seattle, WA 98126
- Awesome service. Nice, rad people.
- Try the Cafe Mole, it tastes like Mexican hot chocolate with the kick of caffeine.
- FYI: Please join the Java Bean mailing list on our Face book page. We like to send out coupons and news to our pals!
- Try an Eggel Breakfast Sandwich!
- The espresso-based coffee here is really tasty and the staff is very friendly.
- Formerly Java Bean. New name, same great coffee.
- Cafe Mole is great choice on a cold day
- Best iced americano around. Ask for the 16oz triple shot
- The breakfast sandwiches are delish, as well as the coffee! The people that work there are awesome!
- West Seattle's Java Bean is a good stop for an espresso. Housed in a former gas station, it's now a Pacific Northwest coffee shack for sleepy surfers, skate kids and urban hikers. Hang Ten.
- My favorite bagel sandwiches and coffee in the area is at Java Bean Espresso. For coffee lovers, this is the place to go in West Seattle and the Alki neighborhood.
- Hemp latte!
- Great coffee. One of my favorite coffee places
- The mint cold brew was ok, but it wasn't great. Service wasn't awesome either. Would give it another shot!
- Eggel are great, as many people mention in tips. On a weekend they can run out of bagels, by noon or 100, so grab them early.
- I don't recommend this place for a good Americano. It was weak and I got attitude for asking to fix it in a polite manner. Thumbs down especially because its a cute lil place.
- Best iced Americano ever!
- Toasted pizza bagel with cream cheese. Pizza for breakfast!
- It's time for our Pumpkin Pie Latte! Made with real pumpkin - SALUBRIOUS.
- Lemon tea cookie.iced Vienna.small coffee.excellent!