Japan Latino Sushi & Steak
Sushi, New American
- Better than Kobe. The wait staff is amazing!
- Love this place! Great food and great prices!
- 1$ high life. All day every day! Dont let this place go out of business!
- Best place to go for sushi great happy hour 2-6 lunch 11-3:30 great daily specials join on facebbok to keep updated
- Ebi spring rolls are the shit!
- This place is awesome, has great specials and the food is delicious and you have a lot to choose from. The service is very friendly and prompt.
- Try the flaming seabass roll
- Bento boxes rock.
- The keeliah roll is amazing. A definite must try!
- Bobcat special! 1 roll and a beer 5$
- Fried rice excellent,rolls were really good,and soup was delicious! I definitely would go back. It is really cold in there so bring a jacket. Great service!
- The nom nom and ninja roll are to die for! Also, excellent and fast service! Not to mention the awesome happy hour deals 2-6PM!
- Tuna tower is great!
- Try the Popeye Sushi! It's fried with cream cheese and has fried crawfish bites on top, and a slightly spicey sauce all over it. It was amazing. (It's the one in the center)
- The Sunshine roll and Sex on the Beach roll are my favorites. My friends are OBSESSED with their spicy mayo. They go a few times a week haha
- Great sushi!! Diablo roll is great.. Just the right amount of spice ;)
- The Homeless and Nom Nom roll are superb! They even have training chopsticks for kids. Excellent service.
- Tried the Ninja roll & Nom Nom roll. Both were nomnom. Not many sushi choices in San Marcos and was a little weary of trying it out, but would definitely go back.
- Sex On The Beach roll is a must have
- I really enjoy their sushi the the banana tempera is god awful